The Assertiveness Programme (cost per session)
If you’re struggling with assertiveness and find it difficult to stand up for yourself or express your needs and desires, our Cognitive Behavioral Hypnotherapy assertiveness program could be the solution you’re looking for. Through a combination of evidence-based techniques, including cognitive-behavioral therapy and hypnosis, I help you identify and challenge negative thought patterns and beliefs that hold you back from being assertive.
Our program is tailored to your specific needs and goals, delivered by ME, an ex-city banking analyst who has moved into the mental health space.
Sign up today and take control of your life. The programme follows these 6 stages:
- Assessment: We begin by assessing your level of assertiveness, as well as any underlying factors that may be contributing to a sense of, lack of assertiveness.
- Setting Goals: we work together to establish specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART) goals for the therapy sessions. These goals will be focused on improving assertiveness and may be broken down into smaller, more achievable steps.
- Cognitive Restructuring: This is a key element of CBH, which involves identifying and challenging negative thought patterns and beliefs that may be contributing to your lack of assertiveness.
- Hypnotherapy: I used hypnosis to reinforce the cognitive restructuring work by reinforcing positive suggestions and visualisations.
- Behavioral Experiments: To help you practice and bring these changes out of the therapy room and into real life, we will develop assertiveness skills, by building structured activities that help can help you gradually increase your assertiveness in a safe and supportive environment.
- Reinforcement and Review: Throughout the therapy sessions, we work on reinforcing your progress and provide feedback and guidance on areas for improvement.